SV&MHS Group Services
SV&MHS Group ServicesSt Vincents & Mater Health Sydney (SV&MHS) is part of the national St Vincent's Health Australia, which is Australia’s largest non-government, not-for-profit health care provider.
The key facilities comprising SV&MHS are:
- St Vincent’s Hospital and Community Health Services
- Sacred Heart Hospice
- St Vincent’s Private Hospital
- Mater Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital and St Joseph's Village, Auburn
Collectively, SV&MHS provides a comprehensive range of acute and sub-acute health and aged care services from primary prevention through to tertiary level care across community, outpatient and inpatient settings.
Committed to excellence, the health and aged care facilities of SV&MHS are recognised both nationally and internationally as leading health care providers.
SV&MHS facilities are also committed to a strong tradition of compassionate response to community need.
A number of business and operational areas of SV&MHS are shared across all facilities, ensuring a consistent and unified approach throughout the organisation. These Group Services include:
- Administration & Finance
- Information Technology
- Assets, Contracts & Project Management
- Biomedical Engineering
- Building Services, Engineering & Energy Management
- Business Services
- Corporate Records
- Customer Services
- Fire & Emergency Services
- Group Supply/Purchasing
- Human Resources
- Marketing & Communications
- Medici Graphics
- Records Management
- Strategy & Business Development