OphthalmologyThe Eye Department provides a complete range of ophthalmic medical and surgical procedures. There are sub-specialists covering every aspect of ophthalmic treatment and these ophthalmologists are recognised as leaders in their field.
In addition to specialised treatment, routine eye examinations and visual assessments are carried out.
- Small incision cataract surgery
- Glaucoma treatment and surgery
- Retinal surgery
- Corneal and refractive surgery
- Laser vision correction (LASIK)
- Squint surgery
- Oculoplastic surgery
- Ophthalmic laser surgery
- Ocular immunology service
- Medical retinal service
- Neuro-ophthalmology service