Gambling Treatment Program
The St Vincent's Hospital Gambling Treatment Program is a government-funded service providing free interventions for people who are concerned about their gambling.
Established in 1999, the Gambling Treatment Program provides structured and individually tailored programs using cognitive-behavioural therapy to specifically target problem gambling.
The service is staffed by qualified and experienced clinical psychologists and our interventions are evidence-based and considered state-of-the-art in the treatment of problem gambling.
We also offer counselling and support for family members and partners of problem gamblers.
- Free, confidential and individual therapy.
- Time-limited, six to twelve session program.
- State-of-the-art, empirically validated treatment.
- After-hours and weekend appointments.
- Booster appointments and follow-up sessions.
- Available for people throughout NSW.
- No referral necessary.
Financial assistance for the Gambling Treatment Program is kindly provided by the New South Wales State Government from the Responsible Gambling Fund.
Gambling: The sure
way of getting nothing